About the Prints
Using a unique blend of street and wildlife photography I work tirelessly to portray a side of the wildlife that is rarely seen in these animals and these scenes. This is not standard wildlife photography or standard landscape work, but intimate portraits, sweeping vistas and emotional moments caught the way I experience it. I strive to capture not just the animals, but the moments, the drama and the mood.
I am a fine art wildlife photographer based in Oregon. All fine art prints are hand printed in my studio using the highest quality fine art photo papers.
"Chris has a passion for some of our planets most amazing creatures in their natural habitats in Africa and that passion comes across in his approach to photography. Investing in his skill as a purchaser of his work has added life and vibrancy to our home. We look forward to investing in more of Chris' work in the future" - Jason and Natalie Brandt
About the Prints
- Every Chris Fischer print in this unique fine art portfolio is hand-autographed by the photographer.
- All prints, unless specified, are numbered as a part of a total series. Both numbering and autograph is placed on a 1" white border
- If there are specific requests because of mounting and finishing, i.e. autograph on back, numbered on image itself please email Chris prior to purchase
- All prints are now shipped unmounted
- All prints are printed on archival fine art paper or canvas, which means your print will hold its true form and colour. Further to this, German imported 'Hahnemuhle Fine Art Protective Spray' is applied to all canvases, which adds extra longevity. This allows you to display your print with freedom, as you do not need to be concerned about where you hang it, as even in sunlight, your archival print will stand the test of time.
- Fine art printing is an art form in itself, and every image is expertly sharpened and skillfully prepared by the photographer himself using the Giclee print making process. This exacting process yields a continuous tone and produces prints rich in colour with a flawless velvety texture. I believe in the superior quality of my prints and as such, I offer a 14 day (from shipping date) full refund - if you are not entirely satisfied with your prints.
- Current prints are printed with a 1" white border and are printed on an Epson 7890. Sizes are subject to change as we upgrade our printing processes
- As the photographic work grows, prints and series sizes will become more limited